Me

Me
*Blue*

Friday, April 2, 2010

Web Links

#1. http://www.executiveboard.com/careers/working.html?/careers/working
This web address is about a corporation that helps study more in depth the executive career. It is called Corporate Executive Board and it provides testimonies about the field of study plus tips and information. It is an association that helps a business find service and they work with experienced personnel. The reliability of this website is very trust worthy. It also kind of looks like if it was a college website and it’s updated.
#2. http://blogs.hbr.org/hbr/how-to-fix-executive-pay/
The name of this website is Harvard Business Review and I personally like it because it contains blogs from a variety of authors and the subject related to one another. I feel like if they were a discussion board, plus all the blogs posted are from students at Harvard Business School. They have the subject I want to work on and an idea for me to discuss as the controversy for my paper. I still haven’t decided which blog I’m going to use, but I might say the one from Claudio Fernandez-Araoz or V.J. Narayanan. This website is very reliable since it’s a school for business careers. It’s updated and it even has a phone number and fax to contact them.
#3. http://stats.bls.gov/oco/ocos012.htm
This website is an article from the United States Department of Labor. I would say this is very reliable since it’s about the government’s research. It explains the things that this career of an executive would be involved in and it also has facts and statistics. I could know any information needed from this site. I chose this one because it really does a good job in detailing the job features and it would help me a lot with my paper.

#4 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive
This resource is on Wikipedia about what is the meaning of an executive. It has basic definitions and it’s not so reliable like my other resources.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fatima,

    Make sure that your weblinks are linking so I can access the sources. If you aren't sure how to do that, there is a video on my blog that will take you through it step by step. Just go to the Dashboard and "Edit Post."

    ReplyDelete